This is the first in a series of posts on evidence for Young Earth Creation. I will present seven categories of evidence as follows.
1. Biblical evidence.
This is quite strait forward in that it involves what the Bible has to say about the age of the Earth.
2. Most challenging Old Earth evidence.
This best claimed evidence of an old Earth claims and historically hardest for young Earth creationists
3. Alleged Old Earth evidence easily dealt with.
This evidence usually claimed for an Old Earth but closes study of data makes dealing with the claim from a young Earth perspective easy.
4. Evidence against an Old Earth evidence.
These are peaces of evidence that show that the Earth can not be as old as is often claimed.
5. Young Earth models that explain data better than old Earth models.
These are theories developed from a young Earth perspective that explain data better than old Earth theories.
6. Young Earth evidence but greater than 10,000 years.
7. Young Earth evidence by less than 10,000 years.
These last two are represents evidence that show the Earth to be less than a million years old. The first set gives maximum dates over 10,000 years, while the second set gives dates less than 10,000 years and in some cases right at the 6,000 year mark.
It is not prscticale to deal with them all so I am going to take these one at a time in future posts.